Raise with Level I Pass

how many people are expecting a raise (any kind) for passing Level I? better yet, does anyone have any compensation material that specifically states what each level will get you (for a financial firm for instance)? just trying to gauge what’s appropriate as my review comes up shortly after the resutls are out. thanks.

I don’t think L1 will get you a big raise. Pass L2 and be preparing for L3, then you’ll probably get a big raise.

Damil4real Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I don’t think L1 will get you a big raise. Pass L2 > and be preparing for L3, then you’ll probably get > a big raise. Raise? Your raise is that you get to keep your job.

Highly doubt it. 3 months from now you will still be that guy that messed up 6 months ago.

I am going to get a whopping -5% raise this year. If anyone is getting anything for passing L1, I’d like to hear about it.

i’m getting a $400 refund. meh. that only covers the flight from my home city to nyc.

A raise for passing L1? ME don’t think so

Why would anyone get a raise for passing the first level?

my friend got 10K raise when he passed L1 last year, may be an exceptional case

raise = not likely

I wouldn’t be surprised if I got one. The partners at my firm place a “lot” of value on the charter.

I get a $100 bonus for passing L1. That’s right… ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS. I was thinking about hedging my exposure to Euro with a currency forward contract. Any takers?

I agree…and I’m the analyst with the most tenure at my company but making the least amount of $ (because one analyst came from Lazard and one analyst had more work experience than me), so yes, I am expecting a raise to their level.

I’ll raise a few glasses.

slorte Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ll raise a few glasses. +100

The only thing that’s going to raise is the bar. You will be expected to pass whatever they throw at you.