Rana Atallah, CFA

hot or not? I vote HOT

+1

I vote NOT. To mangle an investment quote: “A horse that can count to ten is an remarkable horse - not a remarkable mathematician.” A female charterholder who’s OK looking* is a surprising female charterholder - not a remarkable-looking woman by general standards. *source: LinkedIn + CFAI website.

I vote cute, but not quite hot. And since when is CFA (or studying for CFA) about a balance between work and life?

supersadface Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I vote NOT. To mangle an investment quote: > > “A horse that can count to ten is an remarkable > horse - not a remarkable mathematician.” > > A female charterholder who’s OK looking* is a > surprising female charterholder - not a > remarkable-looking woman by general standards. > > *source: LinkedIn + CFAI website. +10

supersadface Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I vote NOT. To mangle an investment quote: > > “A horse that can count to ten is an remarkable > horse - not a remarkable mathematician.” > > A female charterholder who’s OK looking* is a > surprising female charterholder - not a > remarkable-looking woman by general standards. > > *source: LinkedIn + CFAI website. So true…so true, you made me bro-pensive.

Good Lord no, what is wrong with you people?

NOT … Ashley Khoo, CFA on the other hand is HOT !!

Opinion is totally relative. I work with woman CFAs (yeah, I went there) more attractive than her for sure. That said, not like she’s hideous, just a little old for me and kind of average…crazy big hair for not being from NJ too.

waiittt a min, isnt there a girl on here that is an NFL cheerleader taking cfa?

eureka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > …crazy big hair for not being from NJ too. Ha ha! This made me spray my afternoon tea all over my keyboard. I was kinda wondering the hair too.

allegro-cpa/cfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > waiittt a min, isnt there a girl on here that is > an NFL cheerleader taking cfa? She is already a Charterholder.

eureka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > That said, not like she’s hideous, just > a little old for me and kind of average…crazy big > hair for not being from NJ too. That was awesome…totally made my Friday afternoon

CFA Jay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > allegro-cpa/cfa Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > waiittt a min, isnt there a girl on here that > is > > an NFL cheerleader taking cfa? > > She is already a Charterholder. Im friends with her on facebook. She is taken, she is hot too.

Who is the NFL cheerleader?

no, she’s not hot at all. khoo is pretty, but not my type

lol eureka.

do not want