Random Question about Online Registration

This is a random question that probably has a very simple answer, but I passed Level I this past June and just went to register for Level II online. However, when I followed the links I didn’t see a place to register for the Level II examination. Am I missing something/doing something wrong or is anyone else having trouble? Thanks for your help.

Got Questions? Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This is a random question that probably has a very > simple answer, but I passed Level I this past June > and just went to register for Level II online. > However, when I followed the links I didn’t see a > place to register for the Level II examination. > Am I missing something/doing something wrong or is > anyone else having trouble? > > Thanks for your help. Seems strange. Just mail to CFAI - immediately- quoting yoru candidate number. They shoudl repair it- update the link! OR Check yoru results page again…With your ID.

that is weird. you should be seeing some words like “register for level 2 here” in your personal account section. it wont be on the main page per se, but it is somewhere there. definitely call em!!! they are open like 7am to 7 pm

means the did a retab and u failed…sorry dude

I got off the phone a second ago with a CFAI rep and allegedly the problem is that because I was a student when I took Level I, I need to send them a copy of my transcript or degree proving I graduated. The guy I spoke with said there was no way for them to do this online or over the phone which is a pain. However, the lady I spoke with before him (unfortunately call was dropped in transfer) was trying to get the restrictions on my account removed without having to do all the extra work so I’ll try back later. Thanks for the input guys, minus miker…just playing.