Random Ranting

Hvnt sarted on the revision round or any practice paper. In fact, i still got 25% more to go… And the more i study, the more stupid i feel… Can i make it this time? I think i’m running out of steam and confidence as time trickles by…

Miss you still gat two weeks use it wisely ma’am

exactly the same situation here :(…feels bad…but there’s nothing more u can do but study and get past these 2 weeks …give the best u can and move on…no use still thinking about ur level of prepartion…just think that u gotta study these 2 weeks and then have a blast after 7th…pass or fail is not the end of the world…keep going!

Sounds like you started studying too late. I did the exact thing last year… U actually still got a good shot if you remember most of the stuff u learned.

BiPolarBoyBoston Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sounds like you started studying too late. > > I did the exact thing last year… U actually > still got a good shot if you remember most of the > stuff u learned. thx for the optimism . . . it is refreshing

Yeah i signed up in feb. Is that considered late? Plus am really busy with work now. Too tired to study at night. No motivation blah blah… the excuses list goes on and on… Ha… Can you guys really remember all the stuff? the formulae? My brain is like so saturated…

If you already studied ethnics, Corp finance, FSA, and equity and can get 5/6 on all the item sets then you have a very good chance.

BPB – ethnics – I did not know CFAI was into racism!!!

Hahha nice catch CPK. I’m usually on my phone when I post my messages and yea I’m kinda careless.

BiPolarBoyBoston Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hahha nice catch CPK. I’m usually on my phone when > I post my messages and yea I’m kinda careless. Carelessness is a violation.