ranking of best practice exams

I have taken Schweser Book 1 Exam 1 AM & PM. I plan on taking 3-5 full exams by test day. Can someone please give me their opinion on the can’t miss exams. How is the free CFA Mock?

Free sample is pretty easy Sample 2 is deadly Sample 3 I have heard is easier than 2; closer to Free 2006 CFA exam seems to easy, but the questions are well written for the most part Plenty of info on the CFA mocks here; 1 seems harder than 2 Haven’t done Book 6 except for #1 like you.

i thought 1 AM was a bit too easy (maybe that is because i took 3.5 hours). Definetaly need to figure out a way to improve on my time. Are other people having problem finishing on time?

Boston Society is the best that I have seen thus far.

dmoxson Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i thought 1 AM was a bit too easy (maybe that is > because i took 3.5 hours). Definetaly need to > figure out a way to improve on my time. Are other > people having problem finishing on time? Sounds like you’re likely getting caught up on Qs you don’t know how to approach and answer right away (usually calcs). This happens to me too. My approach is to either pick an answer and move on or circle the question and come back to it. Usually people end up wasting a ton of time on these and still get them wrong. No point eating time on a question you have a 25% chance on and missing 20 at the end that you knew 100%.

Where is the 2006 CFA available from? CFA site?

exam 1AM was objectively easy in my opinion. no tricks but i got 6/12 on ethics. need to work on it big time. it’s different for everyone though. book 7 3PM was really though for me. i got 56

I haven’t taken them all yet, but highest on my priority list are the 2006 exam questions because those questions are the real deal. After that, I want to do all of the CFA sample exams and mocks, not because I want to see how I do (though passing them would be a great confidence boost right now) but because I want to get familiar with their style of questioning. Also, I imagine the questions they give are put there for a reason and I want to know how to answer them all… and if a freebie shows up on exam day, all the better!