Rape or not?

Assuming the girl really said “keep it up here” and “no” - I say its rape.

But what are the odds that a 15yr old wouldn’t mind perjuring herself to get out of a jam?

You guys are ignoring the time decay of the optionality of “No” and your distance to target. In short,

No = f(time, distance)

If you are making out and she says No, even once, it means No. She should not have to force you off of her or keep saying No.

If you ask her out and she says No the first time, it can mean Maybe. You have to encircle her flanks and wear down her resistance. If she still says No, move on to the next target. But in my experience, persistence pays off.

first of, its rape. you dont penetrate after they say no. you try to change that no to a yes through reason.

you try to understand why they are saying no then try to reason your way in. use the line “i’m not going to if you dont want me to”. then she’ll say either i dont want it. or say i do want it, but blah blah blah. if its the former move on. if its the latter. break down each reason.

Generally women are suppose to say no at first advances. so ppl who are saying no means no is inaccurate too. guys need to spit game and do it through reason not force though.

Naw, some kids went up to the roof to have sex, who cares. Totally not rape. Just some confussed chick making up stuff she said, none of it can be proven, all that is known is that she went up there to have sex. What else would they go there for? Duh.

She should be punished for causing all this drama and taking up court time with cry-baby stories.

I, for one, am surprised purealpha would say this. Who could have foreseen that. Totally shocked, I tell you.

Went up for sex, regrets it later probably when the guy didn’t act like he won a lottery and then decides to pay back by claiming rape. From my imagination it is going to be extremely difficult to have sex with someone who doesn’t want it without physically subduing the person.

Then again, as a gentleman you should always seduce women till they literally beg you do it.

Exactly, that’s the most probable case.

And when society takes women’s cry-baby stories (also known as lying) seriously, all that happens is you get a lot of cry-baby stories.

I agree with this, and as usual, agree with bchad. The No vs no, secude more is a tough one and in my experience women use it (maybe men do too).

I heard about this one a couple of days ago and some cases seem pretty cut and dry, while this one doesn’t. First, people seem to get hung up on him being 18, her 15. I was in high school a lot more recently than lots of the people here and let me tell you that 15 is not what it’s used to be. When I was in HS, the freshmen girls seemed to know what they were doing when it came to dating and… other stuff. I can only imagine a boarding school would be even more so than a day high school.

At the end of the day though, this is a criminal case that has to be proved beyond a reasonable doubt. Being friendly before, and more importantly, after the event doesn’t help her position. Telling the student health center that is was concensual, even if she was lying at the time, doesn’t help her position. Based on the testimony so far, it seems like there is no physical evidence and it’s a case of he said, she said.

Meh, in USA men aren’t protected by the law though. It’s “guilty until proven innocent”.

It’s pretty clear. No means no.

Except when it means “Maybe. I haven’t made up my mind yet.”

Or sometimes it means, “Yes, but I have to say no initially so I don’t feel like a slut.”

A lot of the time it means, “Yes, but you have to work harder for it.”

Occasionally, it means, “Yes, but afterwards, if I have a case of buyer’s remorse, I’ll cry rape.”

but in Japan, “no” means “yes”, You ever seen those hentai videos?

Under cross-examination, she admitted helping the boy remove her shirt and pants and laughing during the encounter. She even testified that: “He couldn’t know that I was uncomfortable because I was laughing. I was trying to be cool.”

Well that does really shift the story. I don’t know what to think anymore.

See, guilt can never be determined, and it SHOULD BE innocent until proven guilty, thus the guy is always innocent. The fact is it is NEVER rape unless a guy actually comes out of the bushes and ties her up or something.

Also lying about rape should carry penalties equal to or greater than actual rape. Will she be put into prison for lying? Of course not, and so the problem will continue.

Alpha – I like reading your posts but this is despicable. Even legit rape crimes have a tough time being proven in a court of law. The crucial factor seems to be that women are mostly raped by acquaintances and the shock factor which follows leads to a lag of a day or two before the crime is reported by which time it becomes impossible to collect enough evidence to prosecute. This is the main reason why unreported rates are so high and prosecution rates are dismal and this is one of those unique crimes in which the interpretation of the law doesn’t tell the entire story.

Where does rohypnol whose presence has been documented as abnormally high in American campuses fit into this hypothesis?

Ya brah, kind of like how the establishment has it in for the White man, amirite?

What I wrote is true, I did not specify race…you added that.

lol

Well, thankfully during legit rapes her body can prevent pregnancy by shutting the whole thing down.

well said greenie