Rate your recall on a scale of 1 to 10

Hi, When I took level 1, I had finished the syllabus two months before the exam. yet, forgot everything. took a really long time to realize and was awake the whole night before the exam. When I took level 2, I finished the syllabus 22 days before the exam. managed to forget everything. tried solving cfa tests, realized i am severely lacking in knowledge. hardly slept the night before the exam. during the exam i forgot how to do balance sheet currency translation for inventory using LIFO and FIFO Level 3, decent recall so far. It would be a good idea to rate my recall of the syllabus, on a scale of 1-10. Rating: Level 1: 4 out of 10 Level 2: 2 out of 10 Level 3 so far: 6 out of 10 How would you rate yourself?

It goes to 11.

I, like most people, would rate myself above average.

Shrute Farms Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It goes to 11. +1

Bankin’ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 3.14159265 while I like also pie (my favorite is warm apple pie with cinnamin ice cream) I would rate my recall as an 8

Total Recall -The Gov.

mzwerner Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bankin’ Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > 3.14159265 > > > while I like also pie (my favorite is warm apple > pie with cinnamin ice cream) I would rate my > recall as an 8 I must be the only American that thinks apple pie is inedible. Coconut cream pie is the best, but a good pecan pie can give it a run for it’s money.

Bankin’ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mzwerner Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Bankin’ Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > 3.14159265 > > > > > > while I like also pie (my favorite is warm > apple > > pie with cinnamin ice cream) I would rate my > > recall as an 8 > > > I must be the only American that thinks apple pie > is inedible. Coconut cream pie is the best, but a > good pecan pie can give it a run for it’s money. I once respected you. I no longer can.

Shrute Farms Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bankin’ Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > mzwerner Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Bankin’ Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > 3.14159265 > > > > > > > > > while I like also pie (my favorite is warm > > apple > > > pie with cinnamin ice cream) I would rate my > > > recall as an 8 > > > > > > I must be the only American that thinks apple > pie > > is inedible. Coconut cream pie is the best, but > a > > good pecan pie can give it a run for it’s > money. > > > I once respected you. I no longer can. I’ll be alright *wipes tear from eye*

to get in practice for swaps, I think we should be rating ourselves on a natural log scale recall: e(2.07944) this includes an rf of 1 for the bs factor on the essay section

honestly not very high. the material goes down pretty smooth, yet i remember very little the next day.

lokeshray, okay i guess i’m the only one to answer this seriously but i would have to say i would put the exact same numbers as you have down. it’s easier for me to remember concepts rather than all that stats and pension and fsa from level 2.

guess its the wrong time to ask this question. Lets see what our answers are on May 20, 2009 jeks Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > lokeshray, okay i guess i’m the only one to answer > this seriously but i would have to say i would put > the exact same numbers as you have down. it’s > easier for me to remember concepts rather than all > that stats and pension and fsa from level 2.

What was the question?