Rating system for AF posters?

Does that help? How? 1) Only members with more than 6 months of membership may rate others. 2) Rating is based on a) Quality of posts, b) Degree of helping others. c) Personality (whatever that means), all in all, not more than 3 or 4 traits for rating. 3) Average rating is used with outliers removed. …not much to do today, so I’m just doodling.

Last Post by daj224 Last Post by daj224 Last Post by daj224 Last Post by daj224 Last Post by daj224 Last Post by daj224 Last Post by daj224 Last Post by daj224 Last Post by daj224 Last Post by daj224 Last Post by daj224 Last Post by daj224 Last Post by daj224 Last Post by daj224 Last Post by daj224 Last Post by daj224 Last Post by daj224 Last Post by daj224 Last Post by daj224 Last Post by daj224 Last Post by daj224 Last Post by daj224 Last Post by daj224

I don’t see the point and besides there are many good Level I candidates who would be excluded with your model. I do miss the option to choose “close thread” however. Sometimes you see threads that go on for “too long” or take a turn that the original poster might not have anticipated, then the “close thread” option might have come in handy.

I didn’t know about the “close thread” feature, that sounds good. Rating posters allows you to see posts from posters who have 5 stars in knowledge and quality of posts, and ignore less than, say, 3 stars. Also, before rebutting someone, you know at least who they are… many other benefits we can think of.

Please also implement: -Private messages -The ability to subscribe to threads for easy reference Kind regards, Super Sharp Shooter