Ratios

Guys, just looked over the chap 41 from the book. Makes me want to throw up. Any ideas how to go about it?

At this point, I think you should attempt to do the questions from reading 41 and review the answers. If you have Qbank then do quick questions and review the answers. This reading is just too long!

i found these to be some of the easier FSA readings the ones leading up to it were abysmal (SS9)

I already finished the reading, just don’t know if i retain all the info. reading was very straight forward.

I agree with you. SS 9, was terrible. I am not reading it anymore, using only schwser material now, still dont think i got ss9 down. oh god i need 2 more weeks atleast for this exam. i am not ready :(((((

pepp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I agree with you. SS 9, was terrible. I am not > reading it anymore, using only schwser material > now, still dont think i got ss9 down. > oh god i need 2 more weeks atleast for this exam. > i am not ready :((((( that makes 2 of us, it takes me an hr to go to sleep every night b/c i worry.

pepp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Guys, just looked over the chap 41 from the book. > Makes me want to throw up. Any ideas how to go > about it? any ratios you want to go over?