raw deal?

It was obviously arranged, it’s a Stalinist media event.

lol pa is such a snowflake when it comes to child rapists

Says an angry mob of women, and the corporate media. Hardly legit sources.

yes - much like the investigation into the DJT campaign & his actions as pres its all a witch hunt and everyone is out to get you! you know pa if it smells like sh!t everywhere you go, its time to check your shoes

Or, maybe America is a shithole. :bulb:

My shoes haven’t touch American soil in years, ain’t me kiddo.

lol ya ok my dude, maybe if it was one or two or even five people. But 156? Whatever.

Same old trick. Just increase the army of accusers by feeding mob mentality, putting the call out for “victims,” offer payments of various sorts, and then people like you will say…

You’ve gone off the hinges pa

As usual you’ve got nothing.

Don’t you ever learn? You’re like 0 for 683 against me. You’re like that one mod I decimated and who ran into hiding, except you’re still here.

PA sliding right into the vacuum left by the death of Turd (RIP)

I don’t believe you :bulb:

“The liar’s punishment is that he cannot believe anyone else.” :bulb: :bulb:

Last Stag do (bucks party) I went to in the UK we dressed the stag up as Jimmy Saville. That was a rough night.

i dont even know what half the words you just wrote are & even less of a clue what the sentence means… i love brits

I forgot that you guys call them bachelor parties, it’s the Aussies that call them bucks parties.

Basically we dressed the groom-to-be up as a notorious pedo (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Savile) and took him round all the places in town that would let 20+ drunken Scottish guys through the door.

Pedophilia is hilarious!

:open_mouth:

Some of what the judge has said is very concerning.

“Our Constitution does not allow for cruel and unusual punishment. If it did, I have to say, I might allow what he did to all of these beautiful souls, these young women in their childhood, I would allow some or many people to do to him what he did to others.” — Aquilina, near the end of the first day of Nassar’s sentencing hearing.

Nassar’s attorneys could take that quote alone and appeal to have his sentence reduced, if not the conviction itself overturned based on some procedural horse feces - all because the judge doesn’t have a filter. Hell, she could easily be censured for failure to adhere to judicial ethics. That would be even more fodder for the defense’s appeal.

Nassar is lower than dog excrement, but this trial has been a reprehesible feces show. If any of his appeals are successful, it will be Aquilina’s fault, and I hope she gets dragged through the wringer for it.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/01/24/judge-larry-nassar-trial-incredible-quotes-victims-and-their-abuser/1061691001/

^ Agree with all that.

But cults in America have taken over the corporations, the government, and the law. And so, appeal to whom/what??