RBC Dexia Toronto Question

Turkish Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > About a mil. that’s it ? kinda lowballing it, ain’t it ?

I’m a conservative guy.

Straci Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Turkish Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > About a mil. > > > that’s it ? kinda lowballing it, ain’t it ? He’s not talking mille – thousand. He’s talking … one MILLION DOLLARS! (pinky to lips)

DarienHacker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > He’s not talking mille – thousand. He’s talking > … one MILLION DOLLARS! (pinky to lips) (with pinky firmly in anu*)…I WANT 1 mill EUROS !

Would you settle for CAD? AUD?

turkish lira for me…no pun intended

nicely done. LOL. Anyone want to take a stab at how much an equivalent position in the FO would be paying ?

assuming you can actually get an FO job in Toronto with just undergrad straight out of school. I’m not sure I like that assumption, because if you were going to be getting that job, you likely would have had to get it already. But I’d say 55K plus maybe 10-15% bonus first year.

Halifx, it’s for someone with about 3-5yrs exp and grad degree

“Halifx, it’s for someone with about 3-5yrs exp and grad degree” 80-100K base…up to 100% bonus.

Straci Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Halifx, it’s for someone with about 3-5yrs exp and > grad degree Sorry, me bad. Turkish knows more about this sort of thing than I, hence I will agree with him. My gut pointed in that direction, except for the bonus. That big huh Turk?

Seems reasonable to me with 3-5 yrs exp.

turkish, i’m holding you accountable if i can’t make that kind of salary in 5 years. I’m getting killed here, being swarmed like i was fighting Juan “the baby bull” Diaz.

turkish, i’m holding you accountable if i can’t make that kind of salary in 5 years. I’m getting killed here, being swarmed like i was fighting Juan “the baby bull” Diaz.

How many years have you been working, Frank?

Frank, we’ve got to get you out of DB

RBC dexia is a custodian …i work @ a competitior and i would say max comp wd be around 60k …

as of December 11, i’ll have 1 year of work under my belt. I’m definitely feeling a lot of pressure right now since its GO time. i’m in the twelve round of my bout and I think i’m losing on all the judges scorecards. Shall we say Chavez vs. Taylor 1?

You at a call center FRank ? So, it’s retail mama/papa kinda stuff or HNW ?

Seems like you need a break, Frank. A lot of luck/being in the right place involved in this game.