RD: Feeling Frustrated

Three weeks and three weekends left and there’s still so much left to study. Anyone else feeling a bit frustrated that they arent further along this close to the test? I still dont know swaps section well enough to pass a vignette focusing on that. Although I did finally get around to learning the CPPI, constant mix and B&H section which i kept ignoring.

i have definitely hit frustration point. i hear you on that.

There’s alot of us in the same boat. Keep grinding and get this thing behind ya.

I can relate. I have good days and bad.

Me too. Right there with you. Now back to studying.

If I took the exam yesterday I would have failed miserably even the things that I’m supposed to know. I went through SS17 again – micro attribution from a global perspective and when compared to a domestic benchmark… it looked like rubbish to me.

“A hard drill makes an easy battle” Russian Field Marshal Alexander Suvorov

“Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Now let’s go! OOOOOOOOOH”

Classic.

““Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Now let’s go! OOOOOOOOOH”” In all of life, this is probably the single most motivating thing you can say to anyone 40 years old and younger.

I butchered the actual quote: “Over? Did you say over? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! And it ain’t over now! Cause when the going gets tough… The tough get goin’. Who’s with me?”

Slash Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If I took the exam yesterday I would have failed > miserably even the things that I’m supposed to > know. I went through SS17 again – micro > attribution from a global perspective and when > compared to a domestic benchmark… it looked like > rubbish to me. I…am Study Session 17’s biatch.

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I can relate. I have good days and bad. Yeah, this is where I am. Maybe Xanax would help!

jbaldyga Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? > Now let’s go! OOOOOOOOOH” yep! because we had the second Atomic Bonb on the way. BTW, i thought Pearl harbor was bombed by the Japaness.

tibwa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jbaldyga Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > “Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl > Harbor? > > Now let’s go! OOOOOOOOOH” > > > yep! > > because we had the second Atomic Bonb on the way. > BTW, i thought Pearl harbor was bombed by the > Japaness. Tibwa, don’t let the facts get in the way of a good story.

tibwa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jbaldyga Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > “Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl > Harbor? > > Now let’s go! OOOOOOOOOH” > > > yep! > > because we had the second Atomic Bonb on the way. > BTW, i thought Pearl harbor was bombed by the > Japaness. Tibwa, haven’t you seen the movie “Animal House”

tibwa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jbaldyga Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > “Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl > Harbor? > > Now let’s go! OOOOOOOOOH” > > > yep! > > because we had the second Atomic Bonb on the way. > BTW, i thought Pearl harbor was bombed by the > Japaness. Animal House

oh boy

wow. what happened to this thread??

What is frustrating is, reading and reading and next day not remembering anything…DOOHHHH