Reading 29

EOC questions are no fun…yawn

I found this section to be out there compared to what’s normally presented. They kept quoting various passages and wanted you to interpret them. BTW, I still haven’t looked up what the crossover sector/segment of the fixed income market is.

When I read that, I initially thought of crossover investors, i.e. folks investing in munis even though they are tax-exempt or something like that. It really means that are given a rating by the agencies that lie on the border of investment-grade and HY.

I skipped the those questions. Judgement call.

calling all re-takers, has cfa ever actually used this question format? Specifically having a quote and then asking for clarification? Or can we treat this like the bric reading? Ie too specific to matter…

cmb7 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > calling all re-takers, has cfa ever actually used > this question format? Specifically having a quote > and then asking for clarification? Or can we treat > this like the bric reading? Ie too specific to > matter… I don’t recall them doing that in 2010.