Real CFA level 3 texts on ebay

I’m wondering are people just not going to show up on the exam? I’ve seen a lot of auctions lately for CFA level 3 2009 texts. I guess people registered and decided not to take it.

Could be 100% Schweser guys recouping some of the expense.

why would you want the level III texts? If you’ve signed up for the exam you get them anyway. I doubt someone would try fake a level II pass and walk around with the level III books… weird

could someone be interested in learning without wanting or needing the designation?! wtf??

mzwerner Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > why would you want the level III texts? If you’ve > signed up for the exam you get them anyway. > > I doubt someone would try fake a level II pass and > walk around with the level III books… > > > weird Some grad programs are using the books as curriculum.

I just bought the 2009 CFA L2 books off ebay - - got them today. $37 bucks + $14 shipping for the whole set- brand new, unused.

L2 again? what’s wrong with you?

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > L2 again? what’s wrong with you? i have just bought the L1 text books too. I had a November holiday planned but i have decided to just stay in and read through the whole L1 and L2 curriculum before attempting L3. It’s going to be so much fun and I can’t wait :wink:

well now I’ve heard it all

@#@##, thats over 5,000 pages to reread level 1 and 2 over.

Nike Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > @#@##, thats over 5,000 pages to reread level 1 > and 2 over. i love the way sarcasm is lost on here… I may manage a couple of CFA books but it’s schweser all the way when they arrive for me.