REAL COST of this EXAM

Other than the financial investment on our career what did preparing for this exam cost you. I have heard of lost relationships, broken marriages, people getting fired, over caffeinated, stress level out of the roof and many more. What did the past few months of prep cost you so far? Or have you heard cost others. I need the real juice, sleepless nights does not count. Something major. LETS MAKE IT COUNT FOR ALL THE SACRIFICES PAID TOMORROW!!!

I lost out on countless night outs with friends, enjoying free time outside of work and more importantly in addition to missing out on drinking nights, I missed out on the possibility of many one night stands where I could care less what her name is… Makes me sad I missed out on that. Probably not what you were hoping to hear, but to me it’s a major sacrifice!!

MFIN— Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I lost out on countless night outs with friends, > enjoying free time outside of work and more > importantly in addition to missing out on drinking > nights, I missed out on the possibility of many > one night stands where I could care less what her > name is… Makes me sad I missed out on that. > > Probably not what you were hoping to hear, but to > me it’s a major sacrifice!! +10000000

My bonsai tree is pretty much dead, tomorrow I am doing it for the tree

lost of friends, not visiting my family in 3 months, and flipping out on everyone at work during the last coming weeks.

christo9her Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My bonsai tree is pretty much dead, tomorrow I am > doing it for the tree LOL…

Missing out on life in general!!!

haha…fun, enjoyment and quality of life aside, I would argue that this test has already paid for itself! By basically not going out for 4-5 months and probably foregoing one trip somewhere, I’m sure I’ve saved twice as much as it cost for the exam and the review course.

quality time with my 10 month old. I only feed her and change her diapers. no play.:frowning:

I second that. My 17th month old has ben very fussy the last few days and I know he is feeding off of my stress. I can’t wait to spend quality time with him again.