really expensive video casette??

I know about Seth Klarmans Margin of safety and how it goes for over $800.00 and Toby Crabels book goes for astonishingly high amounts but I could have sworn that I once saw that there was a VHS tape that went for 500+ dollars that is based on the premise of financial advice does anybody have a clue what I am talking about or was this never the case and I am thinking about Margin of safety?? Thanks in advance

I think you should spend that money on a keyboard that has a functioning period button.

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think you should spend that money on a keyboard > that has a functioning period button. Hahaha… ahh quite true.

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think you should spend that money on a keyboard > that has a functioning period button. +1

+2

William Faulkner Jr, CFA

really because I was asking because I was going to buy it. (notice the period douche) Sorry I don’t worry about trivial things such as using a period.(notice the period) You make such an incredibly dumb reply instead of answering the question. (notice the period) I hope you have been long citigroup and subprime mortgages…

charto911 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > really because I was asking because I was going to > buy it. (notice the period douche) Sorry I don’t > worry about trivial things such as using a > period.(notice the period) You make such an > incredibly dumb reply instead of answering the > question. (notice the period) I hope you have been > long citigroup and subprime > mortgages… > … > … > … I don’t know anything about the VHS, but take it easy they were just giving you a hard time! Periods are overrated anyways!

charto911 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- I hope you have been > long citigroup and subprime > mortgages nerdiest insult ever. you probably would have hurt him more if you called him a doody-head

Bankin’ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > incredibly dumb reply instead of answering the > > I hope you have > been > > long citigroup and subprime > > > mortgages… Alright, terrible insult but to me it sounds like you have no idea what the video is about but just want it because it is expensive.

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bankin’ Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > incredibly dumb reply instead of answering the > > > I hope you have > > been > > > long citigroup and subprime > > > > > > mortgages… > > > Alright, terrible insult but to me it sounds like > you have no idea what the video is about but just > want it because it is expensive. How did you quote my name, thread starter’s post, and address the thread starter and despapo?

I have it. The VHS I mean. You can have it for…say $ 500,-. It’s called Munchin’ in the Dungeon. I paid 12.95 for it, ages ago. You can have it for 500. Inflation, you see…?

Sorry about that bankin’. I quoted his reply to you but cut out the wrong part.

for 500 dollars, you can get a lot of good books. margin of safety is not a necessary read. glorified and updated Intelligent Investor with way less insight.

I have read intelligent and reading margin for the heck of it. I have no intentions on ever paying 500 dollars for a vhs not even 5.00 dollars but I just wanted to try to figure out what the tape was but obviously it was a figment of my imagination as stated earlier or nobody else knows as well.

I’m sure you can find it on bitTorrent (using torrent search sites), rapidshare.com (using analogous search sites), etc.

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m sure you can find it on bitTorrent (using > torrent search sites), rapidshare.com (using > analogous search sites), etc. Shh… that’d be against the law. I think you meant if he wanted to break the law he could do that or just get raped paying $500 for the vhs on ebay.