receive request for testmonial

how many of you who took the exam in 2007 receive request from Swcheswer for survey and testimonial for their CFA product? I am wondering if they have a way to know the exam result earlier , so send out testimonial request, nobody would send request for testimonial to somebody who is going to fail, is it? Thanks.

Nice try buddy, there is no way the CFAI releases early results to Kaplan so they can get a head start on promotional material… Think about it

LOL. I got one of those, and Schweser doesn’t even have my candidate number. So there’s your answer.

They dont get any intimation from CFAI - but they employ mediums and spirits, who narrate names and/or numbers of candidates who are going to pass. This method ensures that they dont even need to wait for the grading process to be over - for the mediums and spirits know the results even before the candidates sit for the exam…

yeah… I guess there is someway for them to pick those person who have high chance to pass and ask for testimonial. Otherwise, if somebody did not pass and say sth bad about schweser, I guess schweser wouldn’t do business in this way… vjay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > They dont get any intimation from CFAI - but they > employ mediums and spirits, who narrate names > and/or numbers of candidates who are going to > pass. This method ensures that they dont even need > to wait for the grading process to be over - for > the mediums and spirits know the results even > before the candidates sit for the exam…

hw0799 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > yeah… I guess there is someway for them to pick > those person who have high chance to pass and ask > for testimonial. Otherwise, if somebody did not > pass and say sth bad about schweser, I guess > schweser wouldn’t do business in this way… > > vjay Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > They dont get any intimation from CFAI - but > they > > employ mediums and spirits, who narrate names > > and/or numbers of candidates who are going to > > pass. This method ensures that they dont even > need > > to wait for the grading process to be over - > for > > the mediums and spirits know the results even > > before the candidates sit for the exam… LOL!!!