Recommend good resume critiques

Hello, Can someone please recommend a good resume critique services in great NYC area? Thank you.

Numi

Second Numi. I’ve heard nothing but good things. Actually, as I stare down the double barrel of unemployment, I’m considering dropping Numi a line myself. NUMI IS THERE A PITY DISCOUNT THAT I MIGHT BE ELIGIBLE FOR?!?!?!

price discrimination :slight_smile:

Numi, I’ll be dropping you a line after LII happens no matter what. Right now I’m 100% focusing on the exam. While I’ve got a small amount of spare time that I could use for a job search, I just feel like I don’t have sufficient energy to push my job search into high gear. I will be employed until the end of June so I don’t want or expect a discount. I’ll explain my situation and you charge me what you think it’s worth for whatever help you can give.

Sounds good…feel free to reach out whenever you’re ready. I agree that right now, given that you only have a couple more weeks, just crank hard on studying for the exam and then go all-out on the job search later. Personally I find it easier for myself to concentrate and work hard at a few things, rather than spread myself too thin. Good luck on the exam!

chaucy1999 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hello, > Can someone please recommend a good resume > critique services in great NYC area? > > Thank you. Numi is solid. His prices are competitive. He is also fluent with many premier firms and can provide specific advice to position yourself better. The dilberts at Monster.com charge the same he does, but who knows how effective or reputable they are.

ne1 got a website?

Thank you folks! I will definitely ask for some help from Numi.