Recruitment Agencies NYC

Hey Guys/Galls, I have spent the past three months in Canada attempting to get employment in “some” area of finance. I have interviewed at most major BB banks in Canada and managed to bag a couple of flights and a few nights stays at semi descent hotels. During the process I got a final round interview for Sales and Trading through a major CAD bank, but lost it due to the fact that the bank decided to hire deflated numbers due to the credit issue. I want to get down into the states preferably NYC, anyone know of any descent recruitment firms??? Preferably in Sales and Trading, I would love to get on as a Traders Assistant and get some experience. I have no finance related work experience however I did pass the level 1 CFA and I have dual degrees in Finance and Economics with top grades from a descent school. Any suggestions would be great, if I am out of luck please just say so. (I’m really not the IBanking obsessed… watched Wall Street one to many times punk so you wont hurt my feelings)

Blue Horse Shoe Loves Anacot Steel.