Red L3 books dreams

Holly cow, last night I had a dream that on my desk was a stack of CFA L3 core material on it…it was all color coded RED…I picked one book up, couldn’t believe it…how did it get here? Then I was thinking to myself, - OMG, this must mean I passed L2, because how else could the L3 material be mailed to me. I must have passed! I was so happy, then woke up and realized it was a dream. I hope it’s an omen of the future and not false confidence making this dream a haunting nightmare later…ggggzzz

Well the bad thing about your dream is L3 books aren’t red (for Schweser). They are blue. So maybe you don’t want your dream to portend the future. L1: Green L2: Red L3: Blue

The dream was of the core CFAI books, don’t know what color their are next year. It wasn’t the S-Notes books. I knew they looked weird b/c it was all in red, the letters, the pictures, the binding…almost bloody…ekkk Just to show how dramatize we all are over this thing. If other people have any stories, please share:) It will be therapeutic.

Red is for L2

LOL You failed so bad. Dreams dont lie. Level 2 next year sucker. Even if you dreamed of blue books, you are still probably going to fail.

storko Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > LOL > You failed so bad. > Dreams dont lie. > Level 2 next year sucker. > > Even if you dreamed of blue books, you are still > probably going to fail. WTF storko! Why are you so anti-feminine?

Nep Hi is a girl? Oops I am not anti-feminine! I love women so much

Nep-hi is an asian girl from west coast! She loves rabbits and she has a boy friend. Swaptiongamma has a crush on her too!

Sorry Nep Hi. Sorry. Wow, you have a lot of info on her. I must have missed the thread.

Nephi is not a girl

philip.platt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nephi is not a girl She is

swaptiongamma is a hot Jersey girl

pics or she doesn’t exist.

^ Agree

Given it’s my birthday all weekend long and I’m in a very good mood from being spoiled rotten by good friends and family. I’ll entertain this request. The white guy is not me. Made an account just for you guys. Loved the service at Lobster Bar. Happy Birthday to Nephi! http://twitpic.com/av0vl

Nice. Nep-hi, “how you doin’?” Just kidding. Happy birthday!!!

wow, that food looks great. where is that?

Happy birthday Nep-hi.

Thanks everyone for the happy wishes…another year older…again. It was at the Lobster Bar, part of Chops in the dirty south…hahaha Thanks CFAboston28 for being sweet. Swaptiongamma is a hot Northeast sharp as heck gal. I’m going to delete the pics now and hope everyone had a great weekend! Nephi da wabbit