Red Sox to playoffs!!! Bring out the natties

very happy dude right now, guys : ) - natties all over the crib, Barrons soaking wet, screw it. goooooooooooooooooooo boston. This team is the Goldman of sports: aint no one taking this monster down

Red Sox - Urban Dictionary Definition Red Sox The most annoying baseball team in existence. Their fans are by far the most ignorant, obnoxious, retards in the face of sports. 99% are a bunch of idiots who jumped on the bandwagon in 04. They wear greasy, faded hats, try to act like they’re Irish by wearing a lot of green, and always try to grow a goatee or some kind of fucked up beard. Their whole organization are a bunch of hypocrites. They constantly insult the Yankees by calling them “The Evil Empire” and pointing to the fact that the Yankees spend money. They do this despite the fact that they have the second highest payroll in baseball and spend more money on shitty, overrated players (can you say JD Drew???) than any other team. Their team is made up of a bunch of overrated, overpaid bastards. Two of them biggest pieces of shit in baseball: Manny Ramirez and David Ortiz. These two have to be the ugliest guys in baseball - Ramirez with his disgusting, nappy dreadlocks and doo rag, and Ortiz’s fat, slow ass with a fucked up pencil thin beard. He also has one of the nastiest gaps in his teeth I’ve ever seen. Jason Varitek acts like he’s some kind of bad ass because he faught A-Rod with all his protective equipment on. He also is a average at best catcher and a shitty hitter. Despite this, the Red Sox made him team “captain” because no other teams wanted his sorry ass when he was a free agent. In short, they are the worst, most overrated, annoying team in the history of sports.

^ 1) Dallas Cowpukes 1A) Boston Red Sox Patriots aren’t far behind either.

I live in Boston and I lost all respect for the Sox after this: http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseball/spring/2008-02-28-boston-bc_N.htm You gotta be seriously compensating for something to wreck a lower level team like that so badly.

Ramirez cant be that overated… after going to the dodgers theyve clenched a spot in the playoffs… Looks like urban dictionary needs an update.

It would take some Yanks fan to assess, in detail, the physical characteristics of a baseball team… that guy is right; the sox aren’t the glamour boys the Yankees are, but one team is going to the playoff – one team is not.

Tampa is going to take the East and the World Series. Boston is out first round against LAA

LAA is damn good. I’ll be pulling for the Rays. I guess they’d be the cinderella story. Manny Ramirez is such a douche bag. Even the Sox didn’t have enough room for his ego. Maybe a nice steroid story will come to surface.

Via the wild card…their specialty :slight_smile: Do they still make Natty Ice? The first 4 are pure punishment but its smooth sailing to a blackout after that.

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > very happy dude right now, guys : ) - natties all > over the crib, Barrons soaking wet, screw it. > goooooooooooooooooooo boston. This team is the > Goldman of sports: aint no one taking this monster > down Actually I believe Buffett is a Yankees fan. Sorry.

thepinkman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Red Sox - Urban Dictionary Definition > > Red Sox > The most annoying baseball team in existence. > > Their fans are by far the most ignorant, > obnoxious, retards in the face of sports. 99% are > a bunch of idiots who jumped on the bandwagon in > 04. They wear greasy, faded hats, try to act like > they’re Irish by wearing a lot of green, and > always try to grow a goatee or some kind of fucked > up beard. > I was a Red Sox since I was a youngster (grew up in Wellesley, MA) and had posters of Yaz and Rico Petrocelli on my bedroom walls. I couldn’t agree more about the current generation of Sox fans being d-bags.

The Boston fans I meet at Rays games who actually came from Boston are usually nice but the d-bags are the fans who have never set foot in MA and love the sox because it has been the popular thing to do since 2003.

Joey…you grew up in Wellesley? So did I. I lived there for the first 20 some-odd years of my life and now live in Newton right down the street. You should see the town nowadays. They redid all of Linden street and moved Roche Bros across the street. Place looks great. The AF God is from Wellesley. How funny.

I am red sox fan and I hate going to fenway because it’s overpriced and really annoying to listen to people who are more concerned about “yankees suck” than their team or knowing anything about baseball. The only way I can I enjoy myself there is if I go there for work and know I’m not spending a dollar.

New Onion Headline: “All Sox fans agree all other Sox fans annoying.”

On my floor freshman year there were almost 10 kids from Boston. It was 04’ so both the Red Sox and Patriots won. Talk about a miserable year of sports.