Reference To the CFA Program

Am looking to update my CV and want to know, am I still classed as a ‘Level 2 Canditate in the CFA program’?

until you get your results, yes you are… after that, you will need to sign up for something to be a level _ candidate

yeah that’s what I thought, thanks man

You also must include ***CHARTER PENDING***

what are you if you pass level 2, and haven’t signed up for level 3?

xck2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what are you if you pass level 2, and haven’t > signed up for level 3? Then you aren’t a candidate. You can just say, “Passed the Level 2 CFA exam,” or something along those lines.

Because you can assume that you’ve passed level II, you can refer to your “partial designation” as “I AM A LEVEL 2 CFA (PARTIAL DESIGNATION). I AM ABLE TO PERFORM ALL OF YOUR INVESTMENT SERVICE NEEDS INCLUDING LEGAL COUNSEL, GUARANTEED MARKET RETURNS (SEE: CAPM), AND VARIOUS LANDSCAPING SERVICES.”

mossy is right… i think that was in a tiny footnote somewhere… it will probably come up on next yrs test and we will all nuke it

mossy695 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Because you can assume that you’ve passed level > II, you can refer to your “partial designation” as > “I AM A LEVEL 2 CFA (PARTIAL DESIGNATION). I AM > ABLE TO PERFORM ALL OF YOUR INVESTMENT SERVICE > NEEDS INCLUDING LEGAL COUNSEL, GUARANTEED MARKET > RETURNS (SEE: CAPM), AND VARIOUS LANDSCAPING > SERVICES.” sounds bout rite to me

xck2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what are you if you pass level 2, and haven’t > signed up for level 3? You can say “CFA Charter Holder of Level 2 Exam”

adalfu Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > xck2000 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > what are you if you pass level 2, and haven’t > > signed up for level 3? > > > You can say “CFA Charter Holder of Level 2 Exam” edit… “CFA Charter Holder of Level 2 Exam” who provides VARIOUS LANDSCAPING SERVICES. pure jokes.