Referencing the CFA designation

Do Charter holders generally include the acronym CFA on their signatures (business cards, e-mails, etc.)? If so, is this required? Candidates, please feel free to share your opinions and whether you will or will not utilize the acronym in your signatures.

I put “CFA” in a large bold font, followed by my annual income, age and the amount of money in my savings account.

I have it on my email signature and business cards. I do not actually sign my name with , CFA though.

pawn, wtf is with all the questions? who are you?

I use it a little on my wrists and then walk through a mist of it before each day. Feels like a million bucks.

I usually sign it “Superior Results Guaranteed, C.F.A.” with C.F.A. in bold

Would it be a violation if you legally changed your name to CFA, C.F.A. or Chartered Financial Analyst? Then - could you put your name in bold but leave the designation in normal font??? Someone call the CFAI.

I am planning to get tatoo CFA on my head once I get the charter

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am planning to get tatoo CFA on my head once I > get the charter You would have to get it out of your ass first. Sorry, I couldn’t resist.

Screw you beet farmer!

MWVT9, what’s up dude! Did you enjoy Labor Day?

Shrute Farms Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > MWVT9, what’s up dude! Did you enjoy Labor Day? You mean Memorial Day? If so, it was awesome.

Damn, I meant Memorial Day. It was awesome grilling out and drinking excessive amounts of high-gravity beer.

Shrute Farms Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Damn, I meant Memorial Day. It was awesome > grilling out and drinking excessive amounts of > high-gravity beer. Bud heavy?

LOL! The good Belgian stuff that is ~8% or 9% alcohol.

Anyone have that Tactical Nuclear Penguin? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinknews/6669532/Brewery-launches-Tactical-Nuclear-Penguin-worlds-strongest-beer.html

32% beer! Holy crap that is crazy. Check this out. You can buy a bottle of beer and a share of stock at the same time. …Only 500 bottles of its latest beer have been produced, with half going on sale for £30 each and remainder offered for £250 with a share in the company also on offer.

How do you get through the suitability issue if you have just drunk a 32% beer?

Last year I had my employer print up a bunch of cards with CPierce Level III Candidate now that I have sat for LIII, I had them reprint it just last week … and now reads: CPierce, CFA pending

DoubleDip Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pawn, wtf is with all the questions? who are you? Really, its borderline creepy.