Refresment Advise

Hi Fellow AFers, I am studying for a particular important exam to be given in November. I have a light workload and stay close to office. Other than work and sleeping I have around 6-7 hours of free time on working days. However around 2 hour goes in settling down, having food etc. So I have a net of 4-5 hours. Inspite of having the free time and light workload, I feel ‘mentally cobwebed’, you know that feeling. Its like sh*t has entered my head. Only on Sunday’s I find myself totally free of this sh*t and able to concentrate with a free and clear mind. The end result is out of 4-5 hours I am able to effectively study 1 hour. Can you suggest me a refreshment technique that can clear the mental cobweb quickly. I have tried,going to gym. It works, however it tends to kill some time as well as and late in light, I begin to fall asleep. Thanks

AbhiJ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Can you suggest me a refreshment technique that > can clear the mental cobweb quickly. > I have tried,going to gym. It works, however it > tends to kill some time as well as and late in > light, I begin to fall asleep. > > Thanks You could take stimulants otherwise it sounds like you just need to take a break and clear your mind.

If you have 6-7 hours of free time every day and that’s still not enough, I don’t know how to help you. I think in a typical day I might have 6-7 *minutes* of free time.

Sprite.

rub one out .works every time

You are not taking the ERP, are you?

spank the monkey, syphon the python, clean the pipes… you get the idea!! ;-D

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > rub one out .works every time Johnny Drama style!

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > rub one out .works every time +1

to have a live class at weekends? this could force you to study 100 hours…