Refuse to Shave

I have gone a week without shaving and since i have the rest of the week off I’ve decieded to not shave till Sunday June 8th. I’ve never let it grown for more then 4 days so this should be interesting…look for someone who looks like ZZ-Top in CHicago on the 7th! Just thought i would share.

My playoff beard is completely in, haven’t shaved since last Wednesday. Went over well at work today.

You’re like Samson. Don’t shave it until you get your results. You might be on to something.

I haven’t shaven since 1984

need a haircut - baddd. Won’t do it until the exam is over. (not shaving is not an option)

same for me no shave, no wash…

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I haven’t shaven since 1984 I hope there has been a little trimming since

1996 or 7, I think.

" I haven’t shaven since 1984" That’s awesome…I started shaving in 1984.

AFJunkie Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have gone a week without shaving and since i > have the rest of the week off I’ve decieded to not > shave till Sunday June 8th. I’ve never let it > grown for more then 4 days so this should be > interesting…look for someone who looks like > ZZ-Top in CHicago on the 7th! > > Just thought i would share. We should meet on Saturday at the CFAI party. I will post my impression of your beard on AF.

Word, In fact, this forum has been so insparational I’ve decieded not to trim any body hair till I pass L2. Considering i have a 50/50 shot of passing I figure by next year I can impersonate Cousin It

Hahah…I too have forgone shaving. …working on 4 days now…

I am on day 7. Looking to go till next Sunday…I do not think I could go much longer than that.

dude, I am doing same thing… One week so far and 6 days to go I don’t know if there is a supersticion which states “one cannot cut hair before an exam” but I am doing it…getting itchy though. Maybe I keep it afterall. Wife not thrilled.

I am an unshaved animal too since the past 6 days and going to be that way till 7th… grrr!

I’m going to use my beard to plug up my receeding hair line…this initiative of mine just might prove useful.

quote “Re: Refuse to Shave Posted by: jpm351 (IP Logged) [hide posts from this user] Date: June 2, 2008 07:08PM need a haircut - baddd. Won’t do it until the exam is over. (not shaving is not an option)” so…by the double negative you mean that ‘shaving is an option?’ these double negatives remind me of some of the questions in the practice tests where one is traing to figure out what they want

I’m looking rustic.

I think last year I pledged to shave my head if I failed. I wish I were that confident this year. Still four days to cram, however. My NOT shaving, however, would be about as noticeable as my 3 year old son not shaving.

pylon i’m not sure how i should interpret that. do you have a hairy son? no offense :slight_smile: