Regarding the Links.....

How about, as soon as you log in… does everyone see “Get Details on Level III Essay Questions” under ‘You may:’ on the panel on the right hand side?

caspian Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Well, again, those two GDP questions (which I > studied actually) are probably what are going to > make me fail. I didnt make too many stupid > mistakes (the only one that comes to mind was the > HHI question), but I dunno. My 80%-20% theory > holds and I just dont think I got enough of the > 80% to pass. For what it’s worth I missed all 3 of those…

i give myself maybe 50% chance of passing. i don’t think i got the bop questions correct although the numbers i came up with were both possible choices at least. hhi, i forgot about til just now. i got that one wrong too… i’ve had nightmares about every question that i KNOW i got wrong. and i saw the link saturday for L3. and this is why i have little faith in its predictive capablilities.

9:00 AM (est?)

Matt, everyone has the “Details” post; dont look into that. Dwight, I think “most” people didnt get the GDP questions although I would guess more got the HHI. Im not worried about missing the GDP since most people did, however GETTING those two questions right goes a long way to helping one pass since so many other people, i would guess, got them wrong. Those two questions fall into the 20% category you are supposed to get wrong.

“and i saw the link saturday for L3. and this is why i have little faith in its predictive capablilities.” Okay, except if I had to bet, Id put money on you passing.

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i give myself maybe 50% chance of passing. i don’t > think i got the bop questions correct although the > numbers i came up with were both possible choices > at least. hhi, i forgot about til just now. i got > that one wrong too… i’ve had nightmares about > every question that i KNOW i got wrong. and i saw > the link saturday for L3. and this is why i have > little faith in its predictive capablilities. You passed. This is typical AF’er lack of self-confidence.

thanks man… cfai seriously did a perfect job making this process even more nerve wracking than it needs to be.

Lock.

Caspian, If it offers any comfort, I know for a fact I missed the two BOP questions… Kind of sad considering I have a B.S Economics from a top 10 university. Also, I know that I tripped up in the P.M section AND Ethics. I still had the link to register for III. Like everyone has noted the link to III could be a false positive, but I’m hoping not. So given my results if you only botched the sections you mentioned, had you checked I would guess that you would have seen a III link as well.

“If it offers any comfort, I know for a fact I missed the two BOP questions… Kind of sad considering I have a B.S Economics from a top 10 university” And a large part of my job during the day is macroeconomics. I’ll tell you something about that question thats indicative of the CFA; they didn’t ask you a question that you could’ve gotten correct just merely by studying. You REALLY had to know the specific components of the BOP, not just the three big accounts. You aren’t SUPPOSED to get that question right. You are supposed to miss both. “So given my results if you only botched the sections you mentioned, had you checked I would guess that you would have seen a III link as well.” This is what I thought last year and I ended up missing a bit more than I earlier thought, so while I was way more prepared this time around, I still dont see how I got over the hump.