registering for cfa, no creditcard

Ok the title sums it up already. I’d like to enroll for the CFA exam in december, but I got no creditcard. Ideally, signing up asap would be best since that would spare me additional money compared to the fees once the prices rise again. As such ordering a creditcard will probably take just too long, which will result in approx. 300 dollar extra charges. Obviously I’d prefer to avoid that. Thus, do you guys have any advice for me, so I can sign up before 15 August . Did I overlook something?

call the CFAI and send them a check. i don’t know if this can be done but it’s worth a shot

Slash Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > call the CFAI and send them a check. i don’t know > if this can be done but it’s worth a shot Sure, they accept cheques & Also Moeny orders (whatever they mean by that) but to avoid charges the ask for credit cards… As slash said…just call them and confirm! All the best…

Couldn’t you ask someone in your closest family to purchase it on their card, and then you reimburse them? They only need the card details and will charge it immediately. There might be additional charges for VAT (depending on what country you are ordering to).

Contact me at UTKUR@YAHOO.COM. I might help you with putting it on my own credit card, depending on how reliable u are and where u at at no extra charge …