Registration Link for Level III as of 8/17- YES or NO

NO

Nope

no

Nops

Nope

no

NO earlier today, but YES now. WTF???

I see the link to CFA Level 3 registration ;), meaning that I didn’t pass. OK, if not this time, then some other time. I’ll celebrate it later…

I can’t see the link but I firmly believe I didn’t pass so I wouldn’t read too much into this. I’ve noticed links disappearing and re-appearing over the course of today. I think by the close of tomorrow they will have updated all the background pages and then we’ll be in a better position to see if this “missing link” indicator actually reveals anything. It seems to me as though they’ve started updating results and links much earlier than in previous years, so it may just be the case that if they’re updating in batches that there could be many more changes going through tomorrow.

CFAMontreal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I see the link to CFA Level 3 registration ;), > meaning that I didn’t pass. OK, if not this time, > then some other time. I’ll celebrate it later… Do you have ALL boxes checked on the left side - if yes, there is hope.

CFAAtlanta Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Do you have ALL boxes checked on the left side - > if yes, there is hope. darling, I don’t care. Really. I am just realistic about my chances. When I left the test room after Level 1 and 2, I was confident that I passed it, because I prepared myself very well. The last time in June was different. And I would be surprised if I pass. That would be too easy and I would very disappointed in some way :wink: CFA Program is one of the most vigorous post-graduate programs, and I want to finish it, relying on my own efforts, but not luck. Thank you, I don’t need to be lucky to pass all stages of the program. I believe only in hard work: 3 levels of exams + at least 4 years of work experience. Thanks anyway for encouragement!