Registration link if you pass the exam

Based on what they normally do, if you pass the exam you should see a link to register level 3 a few hours before the results come out. at least thats how it was last time. maybe this time there will be other hints.

Believe it or not, Iā€™m actually just going to wait until 9AM on Tuesday - call me old fashioned.

For People who fail, the failure-band comes in an email 15 to 30 mins before the actual results are declared so please watch you spam, just in case you start feeling lucky of not having seen that email till 8.59AM and poop out when you see a FAIL at 9.00AM I think I should be rated ā€˜8ā€™ this season!

really? I never checked this last time! do they activate the link for registration before the results come out?

sabdullah1979 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > really? I never checked this last time! do they > activate the link for registration before the > results come out? what i dont get is if they HAD this same problem LAST yr, why would they let it happen again THIS year. are their IT guys that dumb??? they make such a big fuss about scores, and yet some peoplke are seeing some level III, some are not. oh well, glad to know i wont have this problem for 10 + months. back to studying for me.