regret!

When I was in sell-side research, I didn’t bother to do any personal trades because I had to bring my accounts in-house (and was charged like $20 per trade or something obscene), and there were too many compliance issues. Yet another reason why I’m so excited not to be on the sell-side anymore…nuts

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JoeyDVivre Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Who said that the bounce is real? I’m still > > bearish. I’m getting ready to short the world. > > agreed. I spent some time studying great > depression and japan lost decade. We are nowhere > near the bottom. yeah, or the 1970’s which in many ways is fundamentally similar to our current situation. bear rallies are killers

Didn’t the nifty 50 bluechip consumer staples go balistic during the 70s?

Have you decided? surfing spot or G spot?

IIRC, those G-spots were no-surf zones for the likesbof virgin.

Funny thing… Earlier I went over to the house by myself to do a second inspection. It was hot and stick today here in S. Cal. Boy was it hot. The lesbians were working on their jacuzzi pump. Apparently, some foreign object got stuck in the intake valve during a party they had the night before. I offered my services, just as any gentleman would do. No matter how strong & smart you are, sometimes you just need a man’s touch. I worked for about an hour on that intake valve. I had to drain the tub and remove the lateral manifold. After the manifold was off I had to lubricate the volkular tubes. The tubes were stiff and tight, but after a little work I got them moving smoothly. The pump was deep inside the machine. I had to assume all sorts of crazy positions to get access to it. It wasn’t a regular 4 person jacuzzi pump… it was a special one made for high altitudes. As I worked, the conversation turned very adult. Afterwards, things got complicated. Life is complicated. We are all animals in some ways and things happened that might not have otherwise happened. This house will always be special to me but I think the surf spot is where I’ll be living.

jmh530 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > While there has been like a 18% gain in like the > past week, the overall trend is still down. GDP > is going to be revised down, the inventory from > today guarantees to knock at least 0.1% off > growth. Further, GDP for Q4 will likely be > disgustingly awful (-3% is current forecasts). > There’s still room for us to fall further. > These are already priced in.

virginCFAhooker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Funny thing… Earlier I went over to the house > by myself to do a second inspection. It was hot > and stick today here in S. Cal. Boy was it hot. > The lesbians were working on their jacuzzi pump. > Apparently, some foreign object got stuck in the > intake valve during a party they had the night > before. I offered my services, just as any > gentleman would do. No matter how strong & smart > you are, sometimes you just need a man’s touch. I > worked for about an hour on that intake valve. I > had to drain the tub and remove the lateral > manifold. After the manifold was off I had to > lubricate the volkular tubes. The tubes were > stiff and tight, but after a little work I got > them moving smoothly. The pump was deep inside > the machine. I had to assume all sorts of crazy > positions to get access to it. It wasn’t a > regular 4 person jacuzzi pump… it was a special > one made for high altitudes. As I worked, the > conversation turned very adult. Afterwards, > things got complicated. Life is complicated. We > are all animals in some ways and things happened > that might not have otherwise happened. This > house will always be special to me but I think the > surf spot is where I’ll be living. The “tubes” were stiff and tight, but …I got them moving smoothly…deep inside the machine…had to assume all sorts of crazy positions to get access to it…a regular 4 person…We are all animals… Why it sounds so adult to me?

former trader Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > These are already priced in. And the market is efficient so let’s not worry about it. When has GDP fallen more than -2% in a quarter and the market went up by anything? I can’t think of any.

rally? I still see a lot of redemptions going till end of the year.

jmh530 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > former trader Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > These are already priced in. > > > And the market is efficient so let’s not worry > about it. When has GDP fallen more than -2% in a > quarter and the market went up by anything? I > can’t think of any. It could easily happen. If the expectation is -3% and it comes out at -2%, the market has a good chance of rallying.

4th Quarter GDP comes out after the 4th quarter is over…

Well, I’ve been thinking about it all this time and I guess I have no regrets that I didn’t decide that 10/27 was the bottom.