Remember on the Exam there are bonus questions!

Hey all, Here is something to motivate everyone on test day. Remember that not all the questions in the exam will count towards your final score if you get it wrong. Every year CFAI has sample questions that put in the exam to test how good they are for future years to be used. From what I remember if you get the question right, it counts towards your final and if you get the question wrong, it does not count towards your final. Just something to remember if you get on a question thats totally out there come exam day :slight_smile:

The answer to the optional question is “B”

There are also the CFA fairies who will grant wishes to 5 lucky test takers… and don’t forget the Golden Tickets that get you a life-time supply of CFA mock tests… and an oompa loompa!

you mean there will be 121 questions?

no guys its no joke, its the same for level 1. I don’t know if you guys know Nathan Ronen, he taught a course last and was a former grader and he mentioned that its CFA practice to have these in them.

SAT did this too. There was always one extra section with “new” questions that they were testing out. Didn’t know CFAI did this.

i think all exams do have these, I’m just not sure if it will count even if you get it right, I would not think so. On CPA they give you sample questions but they don’t count.

[citation needed]

Am I paying X amount of dollars and n hours of my life to help them test questions for future. Are you kidding me? They know how to set 110 or watever odd questions and want to check rest sample questions.

deep2002 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > no guys its no joke, its the same for level 1. I > don’t know if you guys know Nathan Ronen, he > taught a course last and was a former grader and > he mentioned that its CFA practice to have these > in them. B. Nathan Ronen violated the CODE because he broke the CFAI grader agreement.

LOOOOOOOOL

part b: and which code of ethics has deep2002 violated?

CFA or MBA ?? (because GMAT has these bonus ques).

This is the case for the CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) which is a joke compared to the CFA… I think I was still drunk when I passed the last part…anyway… they actually do state that about 10 questions are not graded…they are mixed with the graded questions so you have no idea which ones are the ones they are using for testing purposes… so you might walk out of the room thinking, maybe the ones I know I got right will not count towards my grade…in my case, I got out of the testing room and continued drinking…