Remembering which rates to use in Temporarl/Current methods

does anyone have a method for this? asides from taping it to my pillow and readiting it over day and night

Aladak, what is your email address I might have something that helped me on Level II that you can use.

ladak.aleem@gmail.com 1luv

Sent

Why not post it?? I like shortcuts to be posted here…

Its not a short cut its a Power point file

Just gotta remember: Current: B/S = Current Rate except for Equity (use given or historical) I/S = Average Rate Temporal: B/S = Current Rate for Monetary Assets except for Equity (use given or historical); Historical Rate for non monetary assets I/S = Average Rate except for COGS and Depreciation I don’t have my notes, but if something is wrong please correct me (hopefully its right).

Under the Temporal Method COGS and Depreciation will use the Historical rates.

More like a historical mixed rate. Depending on LIFO/FIFO and the rates they give for each group of purchases. I doubt we are given the information to calculate that.

Can you please send me this file too? This section is really frustrating me at the moment. bobbylei@gmail.com

agreed - for some reason I just can’t get this section to stick. if you get a chance, could you send to nerdattax AT yahoo Dot com. Thanks!