Republicans Goin' Down!

I’m taking bets that McCain and his co-maverick sidekick Palin (star of Nailin’ Palin) are going to lose the election. Who’d like to bet?

Quite a risky bet my friend. You’ve got some balls to go out on that kind of limb. WOW!

Intrade has him at 78.5. I’d consider putting $50 on McCain if you’re giving 10 to 1 or something like that, but Obama is a clear favorite to win this election.

Go to intrade you can bet as much as you want.

Im taking bets the market wont finish at an all time high Whod like to bet

pimp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m taking bets that McCain and his co-maverick > sidekick Palin (star of Nailin’ Palin) are going > to lose the election. Who’d like to bet? You underestimate (rather overestimate) the American public.

IronMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Quite a risky bet my friend. You’ve got some > balls to go out on that kind of limb. WOW! Intrade has Obama at 76. If you think it is more risky than saying republicans are not going to lose, I am willing take a bet with you. Riskless arbitrage: Short at 76, Long at 50

Straight bet - I’ll offer 10 to 1 if McCain wins. If you pick McCain and bet $100 with me, I will give you $1000 if he wins. Simple. Any takers?

pimp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Straight bet - I’ll offer 10 to 1 if McCain wins. > If you pick McCain and bet $100 with me, I will > give you $1000 if he wins. Simple. Any takers? go to intrade you’ll get better odds than that…

Who would like to bet me that if Obama wins my taxes will dramatically increase?

Your taxes go up when the gov’t spends more than they take in… not when you file your tax return. Your taxes went up when they signed the bailout, went to Iraq, etc. etc.

OK, I bet I will have to pay more in taxes if Obama wins

I think the middle class should pay more taxes. They’ve been getting a free ride for way too long already. And the past 8 years of mess the Bush administration has created needs to be fixed. Cocaine McCain and Nailin Palin will raise your taxes also, but they’re not going to admit that as they’re trailing in the polls with Election day just around the corner. Palin has been a negative to the McCain camp, and I’m sure they’re going to do their best to shut her hockey mom mouth up before she causes more damage.

Thread over

I think the lower class should pay more as a percent…they just arent carrying enough of a tax burden!

why cant we get rid of the lower to middle class? Shouldnt the most powerful nation in the world only have upperclass?

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > why cant we get rid of the lower to middle class? > Shouldnt the most powerful nation in the world > only have upperclass? Lol. Let’s just all become communists. I would have take your bet pimp, IF you can erase the months of september from the voters mind. The $100 loss now is too much. How about betting with some of Lehman RSU’s? :slight_smile:

they both used cocaine. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u6lCBnRoHQ

pimp, I am to take your bet.

My hope is Nailing Pailing will act like like a serpent at a church - separating true belivers from somebody just singing and imagining their golf drive. If all rednecks could just form their own party, and sensible republicans form their own, we would have some choice.