Require advise on my study plan..

Hi All, My current plan is to use following Schweser Notes,Qbank and CFAI EOC to face the exam. Further i have Schweser Practice Bok Vol 1 and 2 My doubt is should i just focus totally on my initial plan or keep a couple of weeks for additional materials? how much additional benefit will the additional material be? Many Thanks

I’m gonna be doing the same thing, good luck!

I ran the Schweser study planner starting now and ending in late February, that’ll create a condensed study schedule, one which I can slip on (which will undoubtedly happen), effectively it makes the entire study schedule a bit front-loaded compared to if I had generated a plan starting now and ending in late May.

NEVER start late-feb. I tried it last year and im a repeat L2 Candidate! Start end of december max!

sumz Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > NEVER start late-feb. I tried it last year and im > a repeat L2 Candidate! Start end of december max! thanks.any thoughts on what must be the sequence… i have started with eq.planning to take up fra after that.

Good luck to you littleA. Any one else would like to add his opinion ? Thanks

anoopvs Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sumz Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > NEVER start late-feb. I tried it last year and > im > > a repeat L2 Candidate! Start end of december > max! > > thanks.any thoughts on what must be the sequence… > i have started with eq.planning to take up fra > after that. For the first timer - best sequence would be as follows: (according to me only) FRA (if you dont mind taking something heavy right at the start otherwise study Ethics first) CF Equity AI FI Deriv PM Quant Eco Ethics you can study whenever you feel like studying something light throughout.