Result countdown thread!!!

All the best guys!

18 days to go…

Stay strong bros. 17.

The days keep magically disappearing. It’s 12:03am here in the Rockies on 7/29 so by my math there are eighteen days plus a few more hours until I get my results.

The most irritating thing is I keep remembering all the silly little mistakes I made in the morning session and trying to balance them out with the things I was sure I did correctly. It’s just so hard to remember / guage how you feel.

tick tock tick tock

17 days 17 hours and 17 mins assuming u get ur results at 9 17 am

In a little prayer I usually say, I ask for the strength to deal with whatever the outcome may be, and the courage to face whatever comes next. I know we all want to pass, and I hope we all do. But the pass rate is never 100%.

papi , confess and your sins shall be washed away

builders Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > the countdown doesnt start until Aug 1 dbag +1000 dbags, August 1, can someone delete this thread?

wake2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > builders Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > the countdown doesnt start until Aug 1 dbag > > > +1000 dbags, August 1, can someone delete this > thread? 2 control freak wads who talk rules and rules … f off and start your own forum if you are that much unhappy someone beat you to it.

+1 old boy… and Mr. Wake2000, please post ur comment in relevant forum. With ur maturity level, i may wonder why u don’t go and pollute L1 forum

16 days guys!!!

9 days holy $h!t!!!

9 days!!! have u taken to space to cut waiting time!!!

back off of wake2000 he is mostly harmless or should that be armless? anyways yah good luck fellas n gals

Equity in Dallas Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 9 days!!! have u taken to space to cut waiting > time!!! Making fun of myself for being off a day. Basically 2 weeks is intense…

pimpineasy, i don’t know whether ur guarantee is to heighten wake2000’s credit rating to “investment grade” ;but i’m restraining from any further malice to him!!! Good luck everybody! please don’t forget to pray for me!!!

So I posed the question about when it’s appropriate to begin a countdown to some non-CFA people, and the survey result was unanimous … if you worked hard at it and you’re awaiting the result, you can start the countdown whenever you damn well please.

well seemorr, thanks buddy for backing up; but let us be nice and avoid getting into tussle with anybody…