Result countdown thread!!!

Finding myself increasingly restless from inside and projecting myself more and more calm outside… some 23 days are left…

the countdown doesnt start until Aug 1 dbag

who set that rule phlegm wad…

Just realised your name is a reference from Liar’s Poker.

Equity in Dallas Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > who set that rule phlegm wad… countdowns always start in the month of the event or at 30 days prior, everyone knows that you dont start a countdown with twenty-x days left

I’m confused

XXXX:::: man only 20+x days left in publishing result!!! Builder’s: Listen D(t)bag no body counts CFA results unless u enter aug!!!..i laid down this rule in my bed!!! geddit… XXXX: sorry, Mr. mofo… next time i would ask u b4 startin countdown…

boys, be nice.

ccccccccccccccccccooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllddddddddddddddddddddddd bbbbbbbbbbblllllllllllllloooooooooooooooddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddd How many days left?

21 days 21 hours and 21 minutes

3 weeks and one day.

builders Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Equity in Dallas Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > who set that rule phlegm wad… > > > countdowns always start in the month of the event > or at 30 days prior, everyone knows that > > you dont start a countdown with twenty-x days left In Europe it is allowed, the results will come out on the 16th of August and the rules tell that you can start the countdown from the 17th of July on. Never thought it was different in the US, but appearently it is. A bit like “lift” vs “elevator” and “movie” vs “film” I guess.

F This, enough already.

21 days…

20 days

19d

Good luck to everybody. I’m already bricking it. Can’t focus AT ALL at work.

19days 19hrs and 19 minutes assuming u get the email @ 9 19pm

morning (don’t know ur time zone though) chad… I’m on the same boat… 19 days to go…

Just passed level 2 and I wish everyone good luck, i bet it feels amazing to have this feeling of never applying for those cfai beasts again… best of luck i hope we see you guys are contributors on here and not as candidates. Fingers Crossed!