Result countdown thread!!!

cpk, how’s it going? you’re one of the very few users I remember on here from when I first joined AF for Level 1 back in December 2008. Wish you all the best.

Oh… u guys gave L1 in 2008 too…!!!I don’t feel lonely nymore

I am older than that on AF - since I passed L1 in 2007 Dec, and gave 2008 a miss. Two times for L2 - 2009, 2010 and now L3 in 2011.

…I just want to know my result… No, no, give me a few more days…

Happy Monday boys. 8 days.

I hope QQQbbe will pass this year

seven days left to know if you will have to study GIPS again :slight_smile:

Fridge Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > seven days left to know if you will have to study > GIPS again :slight_smile: it does sound very scary when you put it like that…

CFASniper Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Fridge Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > seven days left to know if you will have to > study > > GIPS again :slight_smile: > > > it does sound very scary when you put it like > that… I bet GIPS must not be skipped in 2012 exam…

Squeaky bum time (let’s see how many people get the reference!)

chad17 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Squeaky bum time (let’s see how many people get > the reference!) Sir Alex Ferguson, Man U Manager

CFASniper Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > chad17 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Squeaky bum time (let’s see how many people get > > the reference!) > > > Sir Alex Ferguson, Man U Manager damn! beat me to it. good luck to you all!

6 days…

5…

If i pass still i’m a random guy with a lot a tantrum…well If i fail still i’m the same with a bit of added tantrum…

Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday …

At the risk of sounding like Rebecca Black, and then comes Tuesday …

5 days to go…

123 Hours to Go!!!

tick tock tick tock… *…*