Result Date Emails.......

i assume you guys mean the 19th and 20th of july, not june, when your results e-mails came

Yeah, let me make a wild prediction: You’ve lost plenty of points during your mock exams because you didn’t correctly read the vignette.

What’s actually ironic however is that your nickname is “Aether”.

Totally fair point, and I generally don’t. But sometimes it does hit a nerve that this industry is marred with overconfident fellows who are ready to take everything and give nothing in return. It might be just me.

Poop and pee. Lighten up everybody.

I just got the email. July 23 is the date after 9 AM. Excerpt:

We will e-mail your June 2013 CFA Level II exam results to you on Tuesday, 23 July 2013, after 9:00 a.m. EDT. Please take a moment to ensure we have the correct e-mail address on file for you:

Matter resolved.

Cheers.

I already told you this would be the date 2 weeks ago

Got the confirmation as well, timed 15:30 US EST.

“We will e-mail your June 2013 CFA Level II exam results to you on Tuesday, 23 July 2013, after 9:00 a.m. EDT.”

Shit just got real. Again.

Good luck to all of us guys. Nothing is in our hands at this point so let’s just put the thing in the backburner to preserve some sanity until that dreadful Tuesday arrives…

Lighten up buddy, never meant to come across as obnoxious. There’s a lot we can all learn from each other, let’s hope by the time the real results come out our hard work will pay off.

I wonder if it is peharps even better if we don’t get an email telling us of a date to expect our results. I personally would have preferred if CFAI just sends out the results on a randomn day no one expected.

yeah. try to get some buddies on your side. good luck for your fight on analyst forum for the rights of Turkish people lol

With a name like Panos Kollias (or, perhaps,Πανος Κολλιας), it was certainly obvious to me me that he’s Greek.

quite a heated discussion for the L2 forum.

Bloodline, Panos, Aether, Taimoorawan, common, group hug guys. We’ve all got here together, let’s not start flaming each other.

I don’t think I can resist Panos in those thongs.

Edit: BTW, if it wasn’t obvious, I was just trolling. Got to wait till July 23rd anyway.

cheers man…

but this is a gay pic :stuck_out_tongue: hug in clothes would have been a better idea lol

Are you for real?

no jokes in your world. right?

if CFAI tested for a sarcasm filter I think we’d have a much lower pass rate

It’s obvious that he chose a Greek name as his handle. It’s much less obvious that he’s really Greek.

I, for one, actually live in Dagobah, but I picked the Falklands because it’s almost as remote as Dagobah, and Dagobah wasn’t on the list.

Imposter, you are.

Going by your logic, Bill, simply calling myself Joffrey Baratheon should ensure I own the Iron Throne!? :slight_smile: