RESULT DAY TIP

Tip# 4: Just follow this link to get the results on 18th 9:01am est https://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprog/resources/examdetails/examresults.html

Oh - absolutely hilarious. I just checked my listing in the directory for the heck of it to loook for the CFA letters and there is another person with my last name (which is NOT common) that is a CFA charterholder. Hopefully after next Tuesday morning, there will be two!

it’s foreshadowing fasted.

I was just pumped to see the letters after my last name, even if it isn’t my first name.

mark@dirtbags Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > and the password is: > > nipple. nice cable guy reference, one of my alltime favorite movies that most others thought sucked.

CFA_RESULT Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TIP # 1 - The registration is activated 10 to 20 > mins before 9am. As such, people who are eager to > get their results early may log in to the CFA > website, go to the registration page and check if > they still see the Level III registration link. > > 1) If you see the link, most probably you failed > 2) If you don’t see the link, most probably you > passed. > > TIP # 2 - Coming on Sunday You couldn’t be any more pathetic. Either you have some insight and coming to this board gives you some sense of “power”, or you are just BS’ing to make people think you know what you’re talking about to make yourself feel important.

DRS, I can understand your anxiety but please be patient…Thanks for your cooperation.

^this is what i’m talking about. you going on a message board and trying to bait anxious people is super pathetic… you fall into one of the two categories above

Tip #3 Once logged into your profile page hit the keys: UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A

Guys have patience. Wait for Saturday and then wait for Tuesday and then wait for 9:00am E.S.T. All you got to do is wait.

CFA_RESULT, you’re a prick stop coming out with this bull shit. Get a fucking life you half wit

Man, I thought I’d check out L3 before the results…you guys really need to relax. If you wanna check early then check, if you don’t then don’t check. Personally, I did check, couldn’t help it.

CFA_RESULT Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TIP # 2 - Search the member directory for your > name and see if you have “CFA” against your name. > Looks like CFA has updated their system which > updates the profile right away if you pass all 3 > levels and if you are a regular member. Sorry…couldn’t help it. Has anyone else tried this? If this is true, I have failed. I’m a regular member, but don’t see those 3 magical letters next to my name. There is someone with my same first and last name that is a CFA charterholder (weird), but he resides in Hong Kong. Oh well, guess I get a 4 day head start studying for next year!!!

What’s on Saturday? Is someone else dropping a tip on Saturday?

you can’t search the member directory unless your a member!

For these tips to work you have to wait until Sat or Sun at the earliest. They haven’t even loaded the grades yet. They do it over the weekend, that’s why they are closing the registration link Sat-Tues for the first time. In the past it was possible to check the registration page and determine whether you could register for the next level (pass) or had a cleared out registration form for the current level (fail). It is only a theory this year that once the results are loaded you may be able to see CFA after your name in the member directory or your profile (only if you are a regular member, who paid dues and passed). This is going on the theory that the CFA Institute has updated their system to allow instant use of the charter on passing all three exams.

Explorer is saying it can’t find the member database server. Did they take it down too?

This is one of the saddest threads I ever read. As others have said, you waited this long, you can wait until Tuesday.

So everyone all set for speculation starting 9am tomorrow?

u got it, get up early , have breaky, and hit AF. yes we have no lives, this is what the cfa does to us!