RESULT DAY TIP

TIP # 1 - The registration is activated 10 to 20 mins before 9am. As such, people who are eager to get their results early may log in to the CFA website, go to the registration page and check if they still see the Level III registration link. 1) If you see the link, most probably you failed 2) If you don’t see the link, most probably you passed. TIP # 2 - Coming on Sunday

That’s true. One of my buddies saw it a few minutes before L1 results. I’ll definitely be trying to get the sneak peek

whats tip #2? you expecting some other hint to be release on sunday?

That is how I found out I passed Level 2 last year.

TIP # 2 will be much more sizzling

Tip#2…stop freaking speculating on all this crap…you have waited nearly 3 months what’s another 10 minutes…I highly doubt I will check it before work anyway (given it’s 6am my time)…would hate to fail and have to go to work for the full day…will check on friday I think so I have the weekend to either Celebrate by drinking or drinking my sorrows…either way will be drinking…LOL

I think I know what tip #2 is. I have my own theory.

i have a feeling a hint will be dropped on saturday

You people are nuts, even if you get some secret tell, you are still not going to be sure until you see the “Pass/Fail”. A buddy of mine last year called and was all in a panic because his friend could see some link to register or some BS, but he couldn’t and he thought he failed. I told him to just relax and it didn’t mean anything (perhaps they update things by candidate number or last name, etc)…come results day they were fine (one had the link the other didn’t), so do yourself a favor and step away from the website.

It’ll be hard to top Tip #1. CFA_RESULT Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TIP # 2 will be much more sizzling

I can’t focus on Pass/Fail. Too caught up with Tip #2. When exactly will it be posted on Sunday? Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You people are nuts, even if you get some secret > tell, you are still not going to be sure until you > see the “Pass/Fail”. A buddy of mine last year > called and was all in a panic because his friend > could see some link to register or some BS, but he > couldn’t and he thought he failed. I told him to > just relax and it didn’t mean anything (perhaps > they update things by candidate number or last > name, etc)…come results day they were fine (one > had the link the other didn’t), so do yourself a > favor and step away from the website.

and the password is: nipple.

N.VanCandidate Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tip#2…stop freaking speculating on all this > crap…you have waited nearly 3 months what’s > another 10 minutes…I highly doubt I will check > it before work anyway (given it’s 6am my > time)…would hate to fail and have to go to work > for the full day…will check on friday I think > so I have the weekend to either Celebrate by > drinking or drinking my sorrows…either way will > be drinking…LOL You’re going to hold out until Friday??? That’s bananas! I’m checking before I go to work, that way, even if I fail, I’ve got a good excuse to knock off early and feel sorry for myself. Hats off to you for such self restraint, that’s impressive!

Wait and Watch!!!

Surfing through some other posts, I have added another tip here… TIP # 1 - The registration is activated 10 to 20 mins before 9am. As such, people who are eager to get their results early may log in to the CFA website, go to the registration page and check if they still see the Level III registration link. 1) If you see the link, most probably you failed 2) If you don’t see the link, most probably you passed. TIP # 2 - Search the member directory for your name and see if you have “CFA” against your name. Looks like CFA has updated their system which updates the profile right away if you pass all 3 levels and if you are a regular member. TIP # 3 - Coming on Sunday

TIP # 3 - Use vaseline, lots of it

***TIP # 3 will become available after 9am, Sunday, August 16th EST***

correction, tip#3 will be release saturday at 9 am

Does that link work the same way with Level 2 test takers?

actually opposite. on level 2 if u see the link for level 3 its a pass. for level 3, if u see the link its likely a fail and if u don’t a pass. question is when the update will take place