results are out early this year

I’m obviously kidding

you are a tool. no seriously go kill yourself.

pjc2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > you are a tool. no seriously go kill yourself. pretty please

You’re a tool for clicking on this post :slight_smile: pjc2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > you are a tool. no seriously go kill yourself.

I am done responding to your stupidity. Its a miracle somebody as dumb as you passed Level 1…or maybe that is an incorrect assumption on my part.

I like the cut of your jib!!

let’s not get mad, just because you ACTUALLY BELIEVED for a second that the results are out early this year. My intelligence and stellar performance on CFA exams trump yours, obviously. pjc2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am done responding to your stupidity. Its a > miracle somebody as dumb as you passed Level > 1…or maybe that is an incorrect assumption on > my part.

this is a funny thread, keep it up guys : )

I call for a beer summit.

I’ll have a single malt scotch. call cnn.

Yeah, I really believed it you d’bag…obviously they are not coming out early. And I only took the time to respond because: 1) you are not funny 2) you are a fuck!ng loser.

meow

You know, I think Rodney King said it best when he said “Can we all just get along?” Or, when he said “AAhhhh, QUIT HITTING ME!!!”…Hard to tell

Nice to see that everyone is tense before the results./

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJTBPdVpdMc or the other version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYLsyNBnE5M

Not feeling the love pjc… not feeling the love… pjc2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yeah, I really believed it you d’bag…obviously > they are not coming out early. And I only took the > time to respond because: > > 1) you are not funny > > 2) you are a fuck!ng loser.

pjc i hope you are joking with all this $h!t, if I believed this thread I would not call anybody dumb.

CFA=NOLIFE Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pjc i hope you are joking with all this $h!t, if I > believed this thread I would not call anybody > dumb. +1 come on guys, more vitriol and yelling - i want to be more entertained by two guys fighting over a joke

I actually find hilarious Biotech’s idea for this thread !!! Come on PJC2000, no sense of humor man?

why does it only have to be one of the two. orig poster is a tool and guy going crazy on him needs to chill