Results are out I guess. Log onto your registration page

not cool to tease dude.

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.cfainstitute.org/loginsso/LoginApplication/RedirectToReferrerUrl.aspx The following error was encountered: Connection to 208.210.23.78 Failed The system returned: (146) Connection refusedThe remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again. Just tried to log-in…down already??

PistolPt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > not cool to tease dude. not kidding. I am L2er and can see my link of registration again which was disappeared for 3 days.

I haven’t been able to get to the results link, but I got to the registration page and there’s a link that says: CFA Program CFA Program Level II Registration Hopefully that’s good news…

My lord!!! Level 1: Pass The table below illustrates your subject matter strengths and weaknesses. The three columns on the right are marked with asterisks to indicate your performance on each question or topic area. Multiple Choice Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 8 - - * - Corporate Finance 20 - - * - Derivatives 12 - * - - Economics 24 - - * - Equity Investments 24 - - * - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - - * - Financial Reporting & Analysis 48 - - * - Fixed Income Investments 28 - - * - Portfolio Management 12 - - * - Quantitative Methods 28 - - * Not bad considering I didn’t study derivatives!

whoops, wrong thread!