Results by e-mails

Hi Is it true that CFA Institute send emails to those who passed exam on the day of results and send nothing for those who fail?

no check online

If you fail they send you an animated card that laughs hysterically and then melts down your computer. This exam is tough.

LOL…friggin joey =P

This has been talked about over and over. If you don’t get the email, well better luck next time. You log in and either print the fail report or register for Dec. The cost is $688. If you see the new email from the CFAI, you pass and get to post in the “Offical Pass Thread” on Level 1 Forum. Good luck all.

Yes Joey and KJH are correct. In addition, if you pass, the e-mail that you get has an animated smiley face saying, “Great JOB!!! You passed!!!” and there is some nice music to go along with it so be careful to turn down the volume on your computer if you check at work.

Heck no, turn that $hit up!!!

KJH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This has been talked about over and over. > > If you don’t get the email, well better luck next > time. You log in and either print the fail report > or register for Dec. The cost is $688. > > If you see the new email from the CFAI, you pass > and get to post in the “Offical Pass Thread” on > Level 1 Forum. > > Good luck all. i checked with somebody else and this is not true

Daj I’m jerking your chain. I’m sick to my stomach waiting and just wanted to ruffle some feathers on AF. All fun right? Also this dang site was down all morning for me, was this the case for others? Log in tomorrow, or attempt to log in as the CFAI does not budget for additional bandwidth since their curriculm needs red font now instead of blue, and your score will be there. So plan on spending the better half of the morning hitting refresh over and over.

It was down yersterday all day long too. Searched the internet for some AF/CFAi major scandal like GMAC taking over that site where true GMAT questions were posted:))

I actually though the CFAI wanted it down so Level 1 candidates wouldn’t pit scores against each other. Just a crazy thought I had.

I was disappointed for that very reason. I want to be able to compare…part of me wants to only look at the chart with the ranges to see how I did and then check how similar results turned out on here before I look at the pass/fail

Did anyone else get the CFAI email that said that you were not allowed to post your results on any message board forums? They said that anyone caught copying and pasting their “pass” email will be stripped of their score and have their actions reported to their employer.

farley013 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Did anyone else get the CFAI email that said that > you were not allowed to post your results on any > message board forums? They said that anyone caught > copying and pasting their “pass” email will be > stripped of their score and have their actions > reported to their employer. I did get that one. It will now be a violation of Standard VII A. This is a change to the 2009 Curriculm and SOPH.

: ) - oh, ok…i am high strung right now with CFA scores out tomorrow and i have an i banking interview in the afternoon! tomorrow is gonna be a crappy (or good) day

FYI if you do not get a pass email, your interviewer will be informed of it by the CFAI. Make sure to turn your spam filter off.

farley013 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > FYI if you do not get a pass email, your > interviewer will be informed of it by the CFAI. > Make sure to turn your spam filter off. Too fxcking good! LOL