results date email

what’s wrong with a gmail email address?

Hahaha… Welcome to the level 2 ball game where you have no idea if you’re going to get it at 9:00 AM or 5:00 PM.

Funny Girl…good to hear somewhat of an accurate timeline…

…as long as I know my emails coming,…I’ll be fine… with that being said…I just plan to rummage through my results email at the end of work day with a liquor bottle by my side.

What species of liquor?

s2000M vodka , tequila, soju, one of these 3… and drink it out of a maon jar cup/coffee mug…because it makes you feel liquor rich…shot glasses are too small and make you feel poor…

Not exactly sure, I just know Gmail is notoriously late getting CFA results emails.

One theory is that Gmail caps the number of blast email recipients allowed per hour, forcing CFAI to send emails in batches throughout the day. Not sure how accurate this is, but someone shared the following link in another thread with more info:

http://www.emailaddressmanager.com/tips/email-address-limit.html

I’ve had good experience with iCloud, and heard good things about Outlook as well. But to each their own.

You and I both my friend! I actually took off on the 14th, knowing there’s no WAY I’ll be able to focus. Plus, cant let the boys on the desk see me crying if its a fail lol.

Hahaha - if I’m still waiting at 5pm, I am going to be in RARE form.

What’s the longest you’ve had to wait? Feeling good this go around??

The officially announced it a few minutes ago on their Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/CFAInstitute

“Notification of June 2018 Level I and Level II CFA® Program exam results will be sent by email on 14 August. Level III results will be emailed on 28 August. Please check your inbox!”

I havent received any email yet?

So it means they just sent the emails, interesting !!

I hope they send the results by mistake

if they send it by mistake they might also send wrong emails. someone might get a pass when he/she failed haha

Guys any idea what time they will release the results on 14th.

Got my Level 1 result at 2:15pm UK time, so about 9am ET in the US

I remember last year got delayed an hour or so

Email received !!

Just received an email from CFAI having the following text

_ We will email your June 2018 CFA® Program exam result to you on Tuesday, 14 August 2018 after 9:00 a.m. ET at this email address _.

just go the email just popped!

Now i got the Email!! a lot of luck for everyone!