Results email content

I am not sure why I am creating a thread to ask this question. Whats the content of the results’ email? Pass or Fail and the grades in each section? Does it contain any personal information (candidate number etc.) ? thanks,

For L2, it was pretty much a mirror of the results page on the CFAI site, with your name, candidate number and score range breakdown: From: CFA Institute [mailto:cfa@cfa-program.org] Sent: Monday, July 26, 2010 6:59 AM To: First Last Subject: June 2010 CFA Exam Result 1234567 Dear First Middle Last, Your results for the June 2010 Level II CFA exam are below. The pass rate for June 2010 Level II was 39%. If you have questions or comments, please contact us. Level II: Pass The table below illustrates your subject matter strengths and weaknesses. The three columns on the right are marked with asterisks to indicate your performance on each question or topic area. Item Set Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 18 - - * - Corporate Finance 36 - - * - Derivatives 36 - - * - Economics 18 - * - - Equity Investments 72 - - * - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - * - - Financial Reporting & Analysis 72 - * - - Fixed Income Investments 36 - * - - Portfolio Management 18 - * - - Quantitative Methods 18 - * -

Yeah, mine was like the above, except that it said “Epic pass”

tks for the post, I was wondering the same thing.