Results of last years CFA II exams

Hey all, Like many of you, I’m waiting patiently for my level II results. I’ve perused this site for the last two years for content and to see how others in the CFA candidate community were progressing with the material, but never actually became a member until now. Anyway, can someone provide the link to where people posted their resluts to last year’s exam? I’d like to get an idea of the MPS from those posts. thanks

i would just go back through the “previous” link until you are around August last year. i am too lazy.

I love re-sluts

You come off as a very nice man that loves your job and life in general. You inspire me, Phil.

rbrentano Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You come off as a very nice man that loves your > job and life in general. You inspire me, Phil. Perfect. Shots of chilled Patron silver on the way. Cheers!

and what made you to enrol now after 2 years.

It’s funny CFAboston, but i had tried before with a gmail address and an aol address and i got the “we do not take free email addresses like yahoo etc…” message. So i kind of just gave up. But i got accepted to an MBA program some months ago and the school email was accepted here. So here i am. By the way, and this is a little off topic but i was wondering, does anyone know how well passing levels I and II would help you in securing internships in securities analysis? I’m going to school this fall full time to a top-20 program. Anyone here who’s a principal or has experience making those kind of decisions? As long as I’m putting myself out there, my GMAT was 720, no prior investment experience/career switcher. Current employment is accountant/analyst in manufacturing.

FinanceMBA2011 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It’s funny CFAboston, but i had tried before with > a gmail address and an aol address and i got the > “we do not take free email addresses like yahoo > etc…” message. So i kind of just gave up. > > But i got accepted to an MBA program some months > ago and the school email was accepted here. So > here i am. > > By the way, and this is a little off topic but i > was wondering, does anyone know how well passing > levels I and II would help you in securing > internships in securities analysis? > > I’m going to school this fall full time to a > top-20 program. Anyone here who’s a principal or > has experience making those kind of decisions? As > long as I’m putting myself out there, my GMAT was > 720, no prior investment experience/career > switcher. Current employment is accountant/analyst > in manufacturing. Passing L1/L2/L3 won’t do anything for a career-switcher. Trust me. But luckily your top 20 MBA will. So go do as much recruiting as you can. As far as your initial inquiry goes, search for “RESULTS THREAD.” Search this forum only (L2).