Retabulation pays off?

I am wondering if anyone in this forum opted for retabulation and as a result, scored a pass? Interesting to know, if it worth trying your luck with retabulation in case your results are really close to the pass rate…

I am saying this because I am an average guy and chances are I will score again average in this exam. Slightly above ( God willing) or slightly below ( God Forbid) hooooooosh! Its crazy thinking about results day, good luck everyone…

no… no one has ever had a desult reversal due to a retabulation… save your $$$

I heard if you don’t ask for a a retabulation they will deduct 5% off your score. Better ask for two just to be safe.

farley age 13! I take you have been applying this strategy and it’s been working for ya?

what can you gain from having a multiple choice exam retubulated??? i’m sure cfa already made decisions on all the badly/vaguely worded questions… or will they look to see if you were victimized by iffy questions???

Hey, I thought I failed level one, but something inside my brain pushed me to retabulate. So I stole my mom’s credit card and retabulated my score. 14 days later I got the greatest retabulation email in my life… and I passed. Retabulations pay off. Even If I pass, I would still retabulate the mark just in case I barely missed the top 1% Gold Star Award.

Last year I failel Level 2 and couldn’t believe it. I scored above 70% in the large topic areas: FSA, Equity, and Fixed Income. I was between 51-70 in the other areas, except I bombed ethics which I couldn’t believe. My 40/60/80 was 67. I went for a retab and still failed. Ethics must have been the tipping point but I felt like I knew this topic area well so I was completely surprised that I failed it. The only thing the retab will do is correct grading errors due to eraser marks. It is highly unlikely a retab will change your score unless you changed a number of answers.

storko Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey, > I thought I failed level one, but something inside > my brain pushed me to retabulate. > So I stole my mom’s credit card and retabulated my > score. > 14 days later I got the greatest retabulation > email in my life… and I passed. > Retabulations pay off. Even If I pass, I would > still retabulate the mark just in case I barely > missed the top 1% Gold Star Award. lol

yeah, i wonder(ed) about the eraser marks when i asked… i had alot of eraser marks.