Retakers - 63% on a Qbank

I’m retaking in December. I’m still at a 63% on the Qbank practice exam. It is reassuring seeing that I didn’t flush too much of the info on June 8th. Has anyone else taken a practice exam?

It’s taken a little while to pick myself up again after failing narrowly in June… Have started my evening classes again and have been going over quant stuff which was my major weak area. Once I’ve go that sorted I’ll have a crack at doing a whole paper. Did your marks correspond to where you went wrong in the exam?

KJH I tried something like that too (but i don’t have the official version of Qbank and I don’t bother computing my exact score + not practice exam). do u also have the feeling of remembering some of the answer ? I mean pure memory of wich answer u should pick instead of brainwork ? I almost knew all the ethics answers by heart, I find it weird cause I hated that section 63% is a bloody good score at this time !!

i have taken q bank test in certain topics , fx income , atl invet was around 63, portfolio, markets ,corp finance was close to 76% and quant 80% but i have seen people saying on forum if u score close to 90% then there is good chance of passing else anything below 80% wont help

Subtract ~10 from the Qbank score for the a close real exam estimate.

KJH - is this your second time taking it, or third time?

Second.

KJH 63 is a good score this far out for sure. I dont think i ever scored about 61 on qbank tests

I never scored higher than the low 60s on the practice exams. I failed this past June. However, based on my Q-Bank scores one might assume I had no chance, but I barely missed the mark i.e. Scoring Band 10, and >70 in FSA, FI, Ethics, and between 50-70 on all others except AI and Quant.

Gouman your score was BS. That should have been a pass!

wow gouman… sorry to hear that man…i dunno how that’s not a pass…

level1_dec Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > but i have seen people saying on forum if u score > close to 90% then there is good chance of passing > else anything below 80% wont help 100% BS… I scored about 55% on an average on the Q bank. I pulled off L1 this June with a 74% using 40-60-80! I used CFAI text exclusively and only prep material I used was Q bank! I scored 70+ just 2-3 times on the Q bank and the highest was 76 I think.