review for myself

HPY = HPR = gain(loss)/cost BDY = D/F * 360/t BDY also = (1-p) * 360/t Money market yield = HPY x 360/t (annualize HPY on a 360 day calendar) Money market yield = 360 x BDY/ (360 - (t * BDY) )

I just hate all these formulas.

was a good refresher, wasn’t it? but we have to commit these to memory, they are used over and over in different Study Sessions.

In my option, if someone can do more than 70% in Ethics, FSA and quant…the exam is in the pocket

okay, then start posting FSA, I don’t know where to begin and end on FSA - having a heart attack. no amount of studying is enough. Also don’t forget Ethics + FSA + Quant = 45% of the course. you have to do 70% on FI, and Equity and corp fin part as well i think.

pepp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > okay, then start posting FSA, > > I don’t know where to begin and end on FSA - > having a heart attack. no amount of studying is > enough. Pepps, I was just thinking…today I have revised FSA and I didnt score really well as I made some silly mistake… feeling soooo bad! Anyway I think the main area in FSA are: -LIFO FIFO - cash flow - EPS - capital lease vs operating lease - financial fixed assets We must know by heart at least the ones above

strangedays Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > In my option, > if someone can do more than 70% in Ethics, FSA and > quant…the exam is in the pocket AGREE. I MET WITH BUY SIDERS LAST NIGHT, THEY SAID NOT TO UNDERESTIMATE FIXED INCOME, TOO