Review sessions at toronto society

Anyone going to the review sessions in toronto? How are they? Wondering if its worth attending…

hi so_fresh, i haven’t heard about these review sessions; please do provide information as per where then they are taking place, where, etc. i’m really interested so let me know me know more info about this if possible, thanks

FRM Study Group Session -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date Every Monday starting October 19th, 2009 Time 5:30PM – 6:30PM (Weekly) Location Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) 145 King St. West , 9th floor Toronto, ON, M5H 3T9 Topic FRM Study Group Session, Toronto Synopsis 2009 FRM Candidates and risk management professionals will share in-depth knowledge of market, credit and operational risk and develop an effective approach to tackling the FRM. The group will meet on a weekly basis. Registration Fee Free. Click here to register. You must be a member of GARP in order to register. Click here to join our organization free of charge.